Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weight: 200.8

Didn't have the most formal of running this week, but 3 days down.

Tues 2.5 miles averaging around at 16:30 pace

Fri ran home from dropping off Cody, made a loop around. Actually had a good run with Ty on his scooter, kinda an oxymoron.

Today ran 3 miles in 47:56 min averaging at 15:54 per mile.
Felt good today, pushed a little harder on the warm up and stretched more before starting, made a huge difference. Didn't walk at all today!

Feet are still a little bothersum. Changed to thinner socks I had, and seamed a bit better, but by the end of today's run they were tingly. I think my shoes are slipping a bit, going to see if I can find some longer laces so I can lace them up one more run and snug the tops a bit better.

3 more weekend long runs until the next race. Feeling more ready than last time!

No comments: