Monday, June 4, 2012

Holy shit did I fall off the wagon! 

So I'm not able to pin point the falling, but it happened and with it brought way too much food, candies and sodas. 

FML. 

Today I've put my foot down and have made a conscious decision to do better. 
It also is a kick in the pants to look at the calendar and see that it's a short 2 months until soccer season starts and if I'm going to coach, I need to get active. 

I ran today for the first time in a month and can honestly say it went okay. 
1.89 miles averaging about 16 min miles. 
The good thing was that I did more jogging than walking.  I'm not following any programs at this point, just going out there and doing it, with my fancy watch to track it and my music to keep me sane. 

I downloaded a food and exercise tracker on my Nook to help keep track of what I'm eating.  So far today, I'm doing well.  I know what's for dinner and how much I have left in the calorie bank. 

So for now, it's back to finding my proper weight, not this 60+ lb inflated version. 

Food tracking, exercise (even when it hurts) and not eating my exercise at night. 

hold me....

No comments: