Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Yesterday was a good start.  

Running in the morning, followed by some abs and push-ups. 
Hula hooping and the daily tone up from The Sisterhood of the Shrinking pants.

Food was within reason.  After dinner I ate a bowl of strawberries and some tea that put me over my daily budget by 50 calories, but didn't exceed my exercise calories.  I was a bit hungry at bed time though. 


Today I already went on a run, slightly quicker than yesterday with much more running.  Still about as fast as a snail, but it's not painful, so we're going with it.  Once home, did some abs and then picked up the weights for a short curicut of upper body. 

If I cans still move tonight, I'll do the Sisterhood daily tone up and a bit of hooping. 

To save myself a few calories, I've shrunk down the smoothies just a bit. 
Now to figure out what's for dinner so as not to blow out the day. 

No comments: