Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weight 206.6

Ran today for 35 min, 8 min then walking 1 min intervals.
Almost 2 miles with a avg pace of 18.11
Then I walked out of the house in the wrong shoes, had on my trainers instead of my runners. Didn't think it would be a huge difference once I noticed, but it was. ARGH!
It didn't help that the neighborhood is so freakin' hilly, made for a bad start to the run and my legs never seamed to warm up all the way. I swear it felt like I had 10lbs weights on both my ankles.

So blah, hoping Sat's run is better.

Also walked Cody to school and did 20 min Active routine. One more week on medium level then starting the 30 day challenge at hard, which actually takes me 5 weeks to finish the way I schedule it in.

Biggest Loser 2 is starting on the 26th on my mommy board, so I need to find the $20 to anti up for that, it's been a good motivator, hopefully I can stick to the plan better the second time around.

No comments: