Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome!

This is my journal as I go through my running journey. Learning to run, getting faster, and going the distance. As I go through this process my secondary goal is to lose this weight that's wearing me down.

So follow along and help me enjoy the ride!

This years running goals:
April 11th: Sac. Zoo Zoom 5K
June 6th: Nike Women's Festival 5K
July 3rd: Folsom or Sacramento Firecracker 10K
September 12th: Sacramento Buffalo Stampede 10 miler
October 3rd: Sacramento "Cow Town"(name is changing) 1/2 marathon
November 7th: Apple Hill Harvest Run~not sure what distance yet 3.5 or 8.5 mile
November 25th: Run to Feed the Hungry 10K
January 2011: ALS Association- Roseville 10K

As I've said before, it's doable. It's not going to be quick, but it can be done.

No comments: