Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another weekend gone and good!  I did eat three times this weekend, but did my smoothies between.  I made portabello pizza on Saturday that was quite yummy, giving me what I needed for a pizza craving.  Sunday brunch was light eating a fruit bowl and 1/2 of an egg white omelet with ham, mushrooms and light Swiss cheese.  Sunday dinner was out at Dos Coyotes, having one chicken taco with cilantro and onions on a double corn shell and some chips and salsa. 

I did finish off the hand full of Nerd jelly beans from the drawer, but I've moved passed it and am fine.  I'm not going to rush over the store to find another fix like the sugar addict in me wants to do. 

I maintained over the weekend and am on the slight downward scale slide towards Friday. 

Gardening of bike rides are on the agenda for the week.

No comments: