Monday, April 16, 2012

I survived the weekend!  What's even better?  When I weighed myself this morning I was the same as what I was Saturday morning.  So no, I didn't lose any weight over the weekend, but eating two dinners didn't blow anything. 

Saturday night I ate two lettuce wraps, a healthy handful of chips with salsa and one tequito.  I drank a ton of water which I think really helped matters.  I ate 3 bites of a cupcake as well, because they were awesome and not having any was unrealistic and stupid. 
Sunday's dinner was a chicken bake and I had roasted/grilled sweet potatoes on the side.  It was great and I did stuff myself.  No dessert, but didn't need it either. 

Today is Monday and I'm back to smoothies.  It's been a good day, although I've been a bit hungry a couple of times before schedule.  Tomorrow will be better there. 

To avoid the nacho yumminess the family was munching on I went for a short but brisk walk.  Just shy of 20 minutes, 1.25 miles.  My legs were sore and done or I might have traveled a bit farther.  Also ran a few spots because it felt right.  Averaged in at 16.5 for pace. 

On a depressing note, I have the 2nd highest BMI in my Biggest Loser group.  Dammit. 
It's changing though, I was already able to drop down a category in the last week. 

Keep on keepin' on!

No comments: