Friday, April 13, 2012

I've survived the first five days of juicy/smoothie diet. 

I'm down 7.8 lbs for this week. 

It really hasn't been all that bad.  Cooking dinner for the family was a bit difficult, but I made it through just fine. 

My plan now is to get through the weekend without going nuts.  I will smoothie for breakfast and lunch, and then eat dinner Sat and Sun.  My intentions are to keep my portions small and try more healthy foods. 

Next week it will be back to smoothies until the weekend again. 

Goals for next week
1. Drink more water, one bottle in the morning and one in the afternoon plus 1/2 a bottle in the evening.  This will put me at 60oz at the end of the day, not counting tea. 
2. Find some exercise.  I plan to start my morning with some abs and push-ups, then the goal is to fit in some kind of walking or biking after breakfast.  We have a busy week with school things and starting swim, so 3 times is my goal, aiming to do a little something every day.


Today also marks the start of Biggest Loser X on my Mommy board, I plan to make a real run of it this time around, there's not reason to fail. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be doing roughly two high end intensity workouts each week. The other three can be moderate intensity or something that you would consider comfortable but challenging. In addition you must change up your core workout as often as possible.